Easter Holiday Road Package!!!
Keekorok lodge is located in the very heart of KenyaвЂ™s fabled Maasai Mara National Reserve, Keekorok, meaning abundance in the local Maasai language, was constructed in 1962 on a choice eighty acre site inside the reserve surrounded by an area of permanent springs and lush grassland, habitually teeming with wildlife (hence its given name), much favoured by the local community and hunters in the by-gone days.
Keekorok View Keekorok bedroom
03DAYS/2NIGHTS ROAD PACKAGE TO MARA
Day 1 NAIROBI - MARA
08h00 Depart Nairobi to Mara driving through the floor of the Great Rift Valley arriving in time for lunch. After lunch proceed for an exciting game drive in the game reserve. Masai Mara is the most densely game-populated place on earth. It forms part of the Serengeti ecosystem and hence hosts the annual spectacle of the great migration from July to September which is the 7th wonder! However, animals abound in this reserve throughout the year and if you are lucky enough, you might spot the big five! Diner and overnight at Keekorok lodge or similar
Day 2 MAASI MARA
Early morning thrilling game. Return to the lodge/tented camp for late breakfast. Rest of the morning at leisure or visit to the local Masai village. Lunch before embarking on the afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Keekorok lodge or similar.
Day 3 MAASAI MARA - NAIROBI
Before returning back to Nairobi, enjoy an early morning game drive in the reserve. After breakfast check out and drive back to Nairobi arriving in the afternoon. Drop off at a central point in the city.
End of Service!
Kenya resident charges exclusive of park entry fee
If 2pax -kshs 34,000 per person
If 4pax -kshs 24,800 per person
If 6pax -kshs 21,800 per person
Single room supplement(2nights) -kshs 8,000 per person
Child sharing with 2adults(2years-11years) -kshs 14,500 per child.
Above rates are resident rates valid during Easter period and includes:
- Transport in a 7 seater minibus vehicles with roof hatch for game viewing.
- Accommodation on full board basis with 3meals breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Services of a drive guide.
- Park entrance for the vehicle and driver.
What is not included
- Travel and personal accident insurance.
- Park entrance fees for the passenger kshs 1,000 per adult, kshs 500 for child per day payable. direct at the entrance.
- All items of personal nature.
- All extra meals and activities(can be arranged for at an extra cost)
- Any other item not mentioned as included above
NB We can revise the quote depending on the number of PAX accordingly
Возможные причины, по которым возникла эта ошибка:
- Не правильно указан адрес страницы.
Проверьте правильность набора адреса страницы в адресной строке браузера.
- Эта страница была удалена с сервера либо перемещена по другому адресу.
Попробуйте найти интересующий документ, используя навигацию по разделам сайта.
Вернуться на главную